Saturday 30 July 2011

A sunny Saturday !

Hello, a nice sunny Saturday at last !


I've been to work this morning but I am going to enjoy the rest of the weekend !


Firstly for those of you worried about the courgettes I have an update - we have picked the first one !!














We also had a couple of tomatoes and some lettuce earlier in the week- very satisfying this grow your own but a good job there's a supermarket too lol.


Later we are off to friends for a bbq to celebrate their son's 2nd birthday so here is the card I made .............






Monkey is from Fox and Friends, papers are Celebrations and I've had more use from my Timeless Type alphabet again .



Off to enjoy the sunshine, I've also got a peaceful few days planned but more about that next time. Enjoy your weekend ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment