Saturday 2 July 2011

Happy Birthday Jules




Morning all,

Back bright and early to wish a very Happy Birthday to Jules ! It is so difficult to make a card for such a talented person so what did I decide ?


Well, Jules often says that I think 'outside the box' ( I think this is a polite 'Up North' way of saying I have some strange ideas lol ! ) so I thought I would give Party this Way a different look. This is a fab set and works perfectly with the bold colours and Celebration papers but I decided that bunting needed a pretty, girly, vintage style make over..................






Colours are Baja Breeze, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink. I could have stamped the bunting onto designer paper but to make it extra special I decide to design my own 'fabric' a la Cath Kidston lol!
Easy to do with all the little stamps, but not so easy to cut out, could do with a punch please SU lol ! And just because Jules loves her 'arty farty' angles.............


Jules also loves cupcakes so I have something else to show you. Sorry Jules but these are not on their way to you but you're not missing out too much because they aren't edible they're made from flowers !



Sweet aren't they ?


Have a fab day Jules ! x

1 comment:

  1. Jules isn't the only talented one Julie - this floral bunting is fantastic! Love the cakes too and much better for the waistline! Hope you're having a great weekend, Vx

    ReplyDelete