Wednesday 27 July 2011

Thank yous

Evening all,



I was so busy last week after coming back from holiday and all the school events crammed into the last week that I have just realised I haven't showed you the thank yous I made.

Isabel wanted her teachers to be elegant and not have anything to do with school on it so I chose Baby Blossoms because I just love playing with these stamps



Colours are Old Olive, Sahara Sand and Rich Razzleberry. Sentiment is from the Because I Care hostess set. Teacher liked them I am pleased to report !


The Headmaster was also moving on to pastures new so I made a masculine version.........


Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake this time with no Baby Blossoms lol but the Stylish Star A la Carte stamp.


I have been really good and made a start on getting the new school uniforms but still got the dreaded shoe hunt later this week- wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment