Thursday 21 July 2011

Dasher

Evening all,





Sorry I have been missing this week but I have been buried under a mountain of post holiday washing and ironing ! Now, 8 loads later, I've finally caught up and am ready to start on this weeks accumulation lol !


Last night we went to Sophie's presentation evening and I was so proud as she received 5 awards including a sports award, a music award and Pupil of the Year !! Think it's going to cost us a new mobile phone though lol !

While away last week I couldn't be without my crafting stuff so I packed a bag of very limited items and decided to make some Christmas cards. I know you haven't heard me mention the 'C' word for a while and that's because despite my good intentions , my Christmas card production ground to a halt. I think I got distracted by all the brill new things in the Mini Catalogue ! Anyway I was amazed how quickly I could make cards if I didn't get sidetracked...............









Colours are Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Old Olive with papers from Jolly Holiday. I love this Z fold shape as it adds dimension without being too bulky for posting






Also made a few others and quickly got to 25 !Dasher is one of the A la Carte stamps and at £7.95 is excellent value. Although these are very traditional Christmassy colours, he looks just as good in other colour combinations - as soon as I get a minute I'll try some others !


Off to organise everything for last day of school, oh and its Hubby's birthday on Saturday and I haven't made a card or bought a pressie yet! Another busy day tomorrow I think !

No comments:

Post a Comment