Sunday 26 September 2010

Guess the colour

Hello all, hope you are well.


Have you noticed a common theme amongst SU demos this week ? We are all finding it difficult to find things to post for you !!!


The problem is we are all so busy playing with new colours and goodies but we can't show you just yet - not long to wait now though !!!


To make the waiting easier and for a bit of fun I thought I would ask you to leave a comment to guess what my new favourite colour is. I will randomly draw one of the correct entries on Friday evening and send the winner a little surprise.

You can guess as many times as you like but I'm not giving you any clues other than its not Rich Razzleberry !


I have got something I can show you, a male card. I know men's card don't feature on my blog much but sometimes needs must !

Trendy trees stamped onto Bella Bleu paper.

Must go, it's time for my second dose of X Factor (and I've promised myself no crafting after it ! ) Happy guessing ! x

3 comments:

  1. there are so many lovely new colours to choose from, it's hard to pick a favourite!! I shall go with....... eeeeerrrrrrmmmm........ gosh it's hard to decide.... Baja Breeze (just because I like the sound of it - could be on a tropical island somewhere) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go with Marina Mist
    Hugs
    Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm, i'll go with Early Espresso .... not quite sure why lol. Oh, and ta for the tip, ive ordered my bug and some nesties from Once Upon A Stamp ... patiently waiting :) x

    ReplyDelete