Saturday 4 September 2010

Soft Suede

Please, please could someone confirm I'm not the only one with this problem - Does anyone else have a 'haunted' craft space ?

I can be using something, put it down on my desk then when I need it again, it's nowhere to be seen !!!
After about half an hour of searching high and low it then appears right under my nose !!
Is it just me or does anyone else have a crafty poltergeist lol?


Todays card is made using Soft Suede and highlights why I love SU because I have used 5 different stamp sets but they all work so well together its impossible to see where one starts and another one begins .....




I'm also known for using ribbon bows, hence the ribbon kisses in the blog title but I'm being converted by the linen thread - it's very versatile and I love the different texture.

Another card just to prove you don't have to use loads of stamps - this time it's just 1 single stamp ...




Think this card is crying out for a Tiny Tag but they haven't be delivered yet lol!

Off to watch X Factor - sad but true ! x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love how the cards turned out. Very pretty and I agree, you can do so much with just one stamp by just using it like you did and with other color papers :) Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Julie! That's why I love SU products so much too! They all go so well together and you can use so many difernet stamp sets on one card as you have done!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete