Saturday 11 September 2010

Bird punch

What a busy week ! I thought with the girls back at school things would be a bit quieter but it hasn't turned out that way.

Also yesterday I had a parcel of SU goodies arrive (just before I had to go and collect Isabel from school, typical ! ) and then I have been out virtually the whole time since.

I have managed to open the box but not even mounted the stamps yet let alone introduced them to ink lol.

Going to a Christening tomorrow so maybe next week ........


Todays card is made from my left over box again - I save and use even the tiniest of pieces

I am really sad that the Polka Dot Background stamp is retiring because it is so useful to make a matching paper and also looks good stamped in white on coloured card.

Its Saturday , so it must be X Factor time..................wish I could sing !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment