Friday 1 October 2010

It's Christmas !!!!

Okay , so it's not REALLY Christmas but it feels like it, cos the new catalogue launched today and all the new goodies are now ALL available !


I'm sure you will be spoilt for choice !!


To help you spread the cost of everything you want I am looking to launch a virtual hostess group and also product shares.

Please, please contact me if you are interested and also let me know whether you would prefer a paper share or ribbon share, or both lol !



As for my latest favourite colour it is ...................................................



Baja Breeze ! So well done Becki you were right - if you would like to email me with your address I will pop a little surprise in the post to you !
The above card is pure Baja Breeze but this colour looks stunning ( and completely different ) with loads of other combinations.
Next time I will show you with the yummy 'in colour' Pear Pizzazz.
Happy browsing x

2 comments:

  1. yay me :-) will drop you an email for my surprise xx lovely card by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards - lots of ideas - I've purchased a couple of punches and some card - think I've got the bug!! from you !!!

    ReplyDelete