Friday 22 June 2012

Twitterpated

Evening all,


Looks like it's going to be crafting weather again for the weekend- it's been more like October here today, very windy and wet !

Just a quick post tonight to show you a card I made to send to a lovely lady who was interested in becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator..............



It's a DL size card for a change and the papers are from the Twitterpated set. I thought the flower stamp from Everything Eleanor matches these papers perfectly.



Texture and dimension from the ribbon.


The Stampin Up starter kit is now only £99 but includes products to the value of £130 and the best bit is you can now choose whatever you like ! So if you have a fetish for ribbon or paper etc you can feed your addiction lol ! There are also some business supplies included worth £45 so definitely a bargain at £99.  If you would like any more information or to order your starter kit please email me at mrsjuliewade@sky.com and I will gladly help you choose some goodies !!


Right,off now cos Hubby has gone to see Bruce Springsteen tonight ( not my cup of tea) and so I've got the telly remote to myself !!! Think it might be a footie free zone tonight lol !  x









No comments:

Post a Comment