Wednesday 27 June 2012

Evening all, and quite a nice evening it is too.


I like Wednesdays because it's class day and it always proves to be entertaining. 


 Some times we put the world to rights but today it was more like a book club. I'm sure some of you will be able to guess which book was the hot topic of conversation but I must lead a very sheltered life because I didn't know about Fifty shades of Grey. A few of the ladies were at various stages of the trilogy and the rest of us were just curious lol ! Hope the toddler class next door couldn't hear the conversation ! As the saying goes 'you learn something new every day' lol !


We did actually make some cards between the innuendos.........


Vintage Vogue with Edgelit borders. Colours are Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Chocolate Chip
This one uses the plane from Aint Love Grand and the clouds and birds are from Up, Up and Away  (this IS a stamp set and not an excerpt from the book lol ! )




The Open Sea this time with some Tiny Tags.


Very appropriately we also made a corner bookmark.



Despite England's sad exit the footie is back on the telly tonight so it might be time for an early night with a good book  ; )  


Please feel free to let me know if it's worth a read !









2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie gorgeous cards and you made me laugh. My DIL had 'the book' on her bedside table when we were there at the weekend. I've not read it though. My grandson Harry tried to get hold of it but Carolynn quickly retrieved it!!!!
    I am I think all prepared for Saturday - keep everything crossed for me. Thankyou for all your offers of help. Think I'll be ok and my DIL is coming with me to give me some moral support :-)
    Hoping for a bit more time after Saturday and so may be we will be able to meet up at last.
    I would like to come to a class, will get back to you. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your ladies must have been talking to my ladies as it was like that at my class last night!!! Lovely cards, Jules x

    ReplyDelete