Monday 18 June 2012

Everything Eleanor

Hiya all, how are we ?


Is it me, or did the football season not finish about a month ago ? If so, why is it that since we got back from holiday it seems to be the only thing on our television ! And to top it all, Hubby informed me tonight that today the fixtures have been announced for next season !!!


Might have a little look later and see if I can plan any shopping trips lol. ( Jules, first match is Leeds away ) 

Cards today are using Everything Eleanor and some papers from the Attic Boutique set from the Summer Mini...........


Colour combination is Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight.




These papers are so pretty.


I love Everything Eleanor because every one of the stamps in the set is very versatile.




I also made a mini magazine holder to house the cards.


Hope you like ?  Apparently it's Ireland ( includes a few Wolves players ) v Italy tonight so I'm going to wash my hair !

1 comment:

  1. A really lovely set of cards Julie. I agree about the Everything Eleanor, its really useful for so many cards :) These papers are also my favourite at the moment - especially the script one.
    Emma (cosatalcrafter.com)

    ReplyDelete