Saturday 26 February 2011

SAB Quickie !

Happy Saturday, are you doing anything nice this weekend ?

I've just spent a lovely morning meeting a new customer -so hello Alison if you're reading ! I get so excited talking about all the Stampin Up products and I think it makes a big difference seeing them 'in real life'.

If you live in South Staffs/ West Mids area and would like me to bring some products for you to try please get in touch.

Todays card was a result of Sophie asking yesterday if I could make a quick card for one of her friends. (that's daughter speak for I need it NOW lol )

I immediately turned to the Punch Bunch set, with the matching punches it really does mean you can make an extra quick card.


Colours are Concorde Crush, Rich Razzleberry and Perfect Plum (and my fave stamp from Sweet summer ) and because it was quick I even decided to gift wrap the present for her too - colour co ordinated of course lol !

That's what Moms are for !!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment