Sunday 23 January 2011

Sweet Summer


Sunday evening again, where has the weekend gone again ?


This afternoon I bought some more plastic drawers for storage for my craft goodies and deciding what to put in them has now led to the entire room being in complete chaos !

I keep moving things then changing my mind - I think it will mean moving everything around.

A much bigger job than I'd planned !!


I did promise you I'd use some different stamps this time -it's still one of the fabby Sale-a-bration sets but this time it's Sweet Summer

Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black - the background paper has been made by stamping one of the stamps randomly in white ink - I love this so expect to see it again !

The hydrangea type stamp has then been punched using the Boho Blossoms punch and makes very pretty flowers.

A bit of bling and some gorgeous black taffeta ribbon add the finishing touches.

Added a bit of shading to the leaves using ink and my til now neglected blender pens.

Also made a matching milk carton box

My message for today is -if you haven't got any white ink, get some, it makes some beautiful backgrounds.

Suppose I better go and do a bit more tidying - think it may take a while lol !

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Julie! Love the effects you've got using the white ink to create backgrounds, just stunning, will definately be trying this one myself!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo Julie, and beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete