Saturday 15 January 2011

The power of colour !

Morning ( only just )


I can't believe a week as gone by since I was up in Doncaster with Becki -we are now half way through January which I always think seems to be the slowest month of the year.


After making my bright, colourful Punch Bunch cards I decided to do a little experiment to show you the power of colour.

I have made the same cards again but in more feminine colours ...............



Don't they look different ? They also have a completely different 'feel' to them.


Colours are Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. Little Olly Owl, as he is known in our house, has become Olivia by changing the hat for a little bow (made by cutting up the smallest flower from the Boho Blossoms punch ).


Hubby has gone off to Manchester this week - I haven't had any invites from anyone in Manchester lol !

Off to play some more - better put the washer on first before I get distracted !

2 comments:

  1. love these colour combos Julie, so soft and delicate. anytime you are up in Doncaster again, don't forget to call in :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are lovely in these soft colours too! It never ceases to amaze me what colour can do!

    ReplyDelete