Friday 7 June 2013

Untitled

Morning, and a beautiful one it is too !

Do you ever have an idea for a card come to you and then have to make it there and then ? Well, that's what happened this morning and although I have a list of jobs planned for today I have got a little sidetracked first.

The card is using another image from the Best of Flowers set and when I first saw this stamp I thought it had a Victoriana feel to it and this is what I came up with .....

This is a large A5 size card and looks very ornate but really it is very simple and the products do all the work ! I cut the ornate frame out of one of the pieces from the Poetry Prints papers and used a couple of embossing folders folders to make the smaller frame and 'lace' detail.

A few pearls and a couple of flowers from the gorgeous Vanilla trim. Colours are Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake.

Oh and a bit of scoring with my Scoreboard. Hope you like ? I think this Best of Flowers set is going to be very popular, especially as it is only £13.95. If you would like to order it ( or anything else) please get in touch.

Now I had better get started on what I am supposed to be doing lol !!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment