Saturday 15 June 2013

Going, going, gone

Evening All,

Having a good weekend ? It's been more like April here today with the showers and my washing has been in and out all day.

The cards I've got to show you today are a couple that we made at my Wednesday class and featuring retiring stamp sets, French Foliage and Nature Walk. Sadly, French Foliage has now sold out but I think Nature Walk is still available so the moral of the tale is, if there is something you've got your eye on , get it quick !

Colours are Soft Suede, Pool Party, More Mustard and the returning Pear Pizzazz.

Not long now til the new catalogue and one of the benefits of being a demonstrator is that I get to preorder some goodies. Hopefully I will have something to show you very soon.

Don't forget to check out the retirement list before it is too late !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment