Wednesday 5 June 2013

Best of Flowers

Evening All,

Where has all the sunshine gone ? I was hoping to come back from my class today and sit out in the garden but it has been very overcast. However there was something to cheer me up .......

Not 1 but 2 boxes of Stampin' Up loveliness !!! You will have to wait to see some of the contents though .

Something I can tell you about is a limited edition stamp set. To celebrate Stampin' Up's 25 th Anniversary they are reintroducing some old images ( mixed with a few new ones) to create a Best Of set and this is the Best of Flowers......

The sets are only available in clear and cost £13.95. I like them all , in different ways but my first pick out of the box was the beautiful hydrangea and this is what I came up with.......

Colours are Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder, very pretty and fresh. I have also used the ever so useful Tiny Tags set which are sadly on the retired list so if you need the new limited edition set or an old favourite please get in touch quickly.

Got to go and explore those boxes, not sure whether I want sunshine or crafting weather now lol !

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Julie!!!! Can't wait to see what else you have ordered. Anne x

    ReplyDelete