Saturday 29 June 2013

Playing with clay

Morning all,

Don't know about you but time seems to be whizzing by ! Dear daughter informed me the other day it was only 6 months til Christmas ( and their birthdays) and only 3 weeks left at school !! Turning over the calendar for July and there is something on virtually every day, leavers performance, high school induction, work experience, parents evening,music concert, end of term disco, Duke of Edinburgh expedition,class meal out, ride in a limo, 2 birthday parties etc etc- I think my girls need their own social secretaries lol. Will be needing a holiday !

Also NEXT WEEK sees the start of the new Stampin' Up annual catalogue, yippee ! Must find time to write my wish list, or at least the very urgent 'must haves'. Today's projects include a couple of new items, Mosaic Madness stamp set and punch and some embellishments made with SU clay and moulds. My class ladies loved playing with these and I hope Stampin' Up have stocked up as I know these are going to be very popular......

The moulds have 3 different size flowers and some cute buttons too.

We also made a sweet little milk carton carrier, which is quick and easy using the milk carton die

Which reminds me I have also got teacher gifts to think about ... Better get started ! x

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment