Wednesday 23 May 2012

That Bunny again !

Evening all

I've not posted any cards using the Everbunny set for a short while so I will show you the cards I made for my niece's recent birthday......


This one was off my girls, love paper piecing occasionally and this paper is from the Hostess pack. Used the new Baker's twine too. Have definitely had my money's worth from this set, definitely for life and not just for Easter lol !






Mixed Bunch again on this one and some gorgeous Melon Mambo spotty ribbon.



Different shapes and sizes but love how the papers 'tie' the two cards together. If you would like to find out more about earning hostess products please email me on mrsjuliewade@sky.com.
There are plenty of goodies to choose from ! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie love the cards. I have been trying to get my workshop event ready today. Hope it does come together. Have realised how little free time I acyually have between now and then!!! Anne x

    ReplyDelete