Saturday 12 May 2012

Monster Morning

Happy Saturday and it's dry and sunny too ! Makes a change.


You know when the alarm goes off at 6am every day and so you look forward to a lie in at the weekend ? Okay so why was I wide awake at 5.50 this morning ???
I tried to go back to sleep but it wasn't happening so I decided to get up and make a few cards as I've got quite a few to send this week. I'd made 4 cards before 8 am ! Maybe I should do this more often lol.
One of the cards was for Isabel to take to a party today for one of the boys in her class. I decided to use the Make a Monster set as it's been a bit neglected recently. I honestly think this set should be sold as a form of therapy as it is impossible to use it without smiling and it is such fun experimenting with the different facial combinations.



The paper is now sadly retired  but was one I stocked up on as it's perfect for male cards. If you love a certain paper pack it's worth getting a few because all too soon they are no more ! I think my favourite from the new Summer Mini catalogue is going to be Twitterpated but Attic Boutique is coming a close second. Which is your favourite ?

Better go and wrap the present up, back soon x


2 comments:

  1. This made me smile Julie , fab little monster , sorry you had to get up so early, what a fabulous creation , well done . Enjoy the rest of your weekend Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Julie a cute card. Anne x

    ReplyDelete