Wednesday 9 May 2012

The old and the new

Evening all,


Wednesday again, where do the weeks go ? Still I like Wednesdays because its my weekly card class and we always have fun !
For this weeks projects I decided to mix some of my old favourites with some of the new products. When I first started using Stampin Up products my favourite colour combination was Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive but I realised I hadn't used these in ages. Funny, how we change isn't it ?
Anyway I decided 'for old times sake ' lol to use dust off Trendy Trees and Vintage Vogue too. These stamps look good in endless colour combinations. Used up a few scraps of retired designer paper too.
I also let my ladies play with the new Framelits and the Apothercary Art stamps. Want to see what we made ?



And a little Post It note holder, very easy to make with my new Scoreboard ! 
 

Still love this colour combination and I think the class did too !

1 comment:

  1. Love those colours Julie and your makes of course. Anne x

    ReplyDelete