Sunday, 30 October 2011

Christmas is a coming !

Evening all, have you had a good weekend ?




Guess what I've been doing today ? Wrapping Christmas presents !!! I did a Christmas 'shop til you drop' yesterday and so decided to start wrapping what I've got so far. It is after all only 56 more sleeps lol !



I have started doing classes on Wednesday mornings and this week we used the Holly Berry Bouquet papers. I must confess I was a big fan of last years Jolly Holidays papers and wasn't too sure I would like the Holly Berry Bouquet papers - but I do ! That is the beauty of Stampin Up products, once you play with them or see what other people have made you love even the items you weren't sure you liked ! Let's show you what we made ..............





Yes, that is sewing you see there ! And all done by hand ! ( I would be dangerous with a sewing machine ) I used the Mat Pack to pierce all the holes and it was easy enough even for me. Obviously without the sewing it is a very quick card, perfect for mass producing and using up scraps of paper.




Love the robin on this floral patterned paper



Isn't that tree sooo effective ? We also made a wallet for vouchers/cash, sentiment is from Contempo Christmas




Oh and one of my favourite Top Note die boxes had to be done too lol ! Hope you like and if you live locally and would like to join my classes please get in touch x

3 comments:

  1. Julie these are gorgeous love, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the projects I've seen using these papers Julie yours are the ones that have inspired me. These are absolutely gorgeous! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these christmas projects Julie! I too wasn't sure about the Holly Berry Bouquet papers when I first saw them but once I got them to play with, I fell in love with them, especially the sparkly embossed sheets!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete