Sunday 30 October 2011

Christmas is a coming !

Evening all, have you had a good weekend ?




Guess what I've been doing today ? Wrapping Christmas presents !!! I did a Christmas 'shop til you drop' yesterday and so decided to start wrapping what I've got so far. It is after all only 56 more sleeps lol !



I have started doing classes on Wednesday mornings and this week we used the Holly Berry Bouquet papers. I must confess I was a big fan of last years Jolly Holidays papers and wasn't too sure I would like the Holly Berry Bouquet papers - but I do ! That is the beauty of Stampin Up products, once you play with them or see what other people have made you love even the items you weren't sure you liked ! Let's show you what we made ..............





Yes, that is sewing you see there ! And all done by hand ! ( I would be dangerous with a sewing machine ) I used the Mat Pack to pierce all the holes and it was easy enough even for me. Obviously without the sewing it is a very quick card, perfect for mass producing and using up scraps of paper.




Love the robin on this floral patterned paper



Isn't that tree sooo effective ? We also made a wallet for vouchers/cash, sentiment is from Contempo Christmas




Oh and one of my favourite Top Note die boxes had to be done too lol ! Hope you like and if you live locally and would like to join my classes please get in touch x

3 comments:

  1. Of all the projects I've seen using these papers Julie yours are the ones that have inspired me. These are absolutely gorgeous! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these christmas projects Julie! I too wasn't sure about the Holly Berry Bouquet papers when I first saw them but once I got them to play with, I fell in love with them, especially the sparkly embossed sheets!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete