Thursday 3 November 2011

Vintage Vogue






Evening all,

Busy, busy , busy again this week but it's all good !

Todays cards are using Vintage Vogue, a beautiful set that has been sitting neglected on my shelf lately. I also used some of the sadly missed Springtime Vintage papers ( I did collect a little hoard before they retired lol ).


Thought this flower pot would be ideal as a get well pressie, perhaps for someone in hospital when real flowers are not allowed ?


I love making 3d flowers and I think this worked well with the Fun Flowers die

Colours are Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink


Nice to use an old favourite for a change !


We don't really make a big fuss of Halloween in our house but I must show you a card Isabel made...........

and the pumpkin that she grew from seed in the garden............He's looking like he needs some wrinkle cream but it was 'the morning after the night before' lol and I think you get the general idea. Carving by Hubby- about as creative as he gets !

No comments:

Post a Comment