Saturday 1 October 2011

Out with the old..........in with the new !!!




Evening all,

Well we are finally emerging from all the dust of the decorating and the Crumb Cake has gone ! The new version is more Whisper White meets Very Vanilla with accents of Soft Suede , oh and a bit of erm Crumb Cake lol !! Will show you some pictures another time.

Today is THE day in the Stampin Up world as it's new catalogue day and there are some gorgeous new things it's soo exciting !!

I will however be sad to say goodbye to my old friend ..........





This catalogue is very well thumbed, read virtually every day. It has been on many outings with me and has even been known to spend the odd night in my bed, but that's another story lol !


To honour my old friend I made a card using a sentiment from Oval All and one of the NEW In Colours - Pool Party. This is a lovely aqua colour and a contender for one of my favourite colours


The scalloped ribbon looks great with the scalloped punch, can't wait to get it in some more colours.

Here's a closer look at Pool Party.............






Yes I know you can still see the Crumb Cake colour but these were made last week as I have not been able to get to my craft goodies this week but I am hoping to have a serious play very soon.


As a demonstrator I have been lucky enough to have my catalogue for a while now and have been adding to my wishlist almost daily but now, like on X Factor, the time has come, the deliberations must end and I have to make my choices...........


If you would like to order any new goodies please get in touch, off for some bedtime reading- I've got a new good book lol !

1 comment:

  1. Love that colour Julie - the cards are gorgeous. Anne x

    ReplyDelete