Wednesday 5 October 2011

Not just for cards !






Evening all, how are we ?


I've had a busy,busy day - was up cutting out card at 6 o'clock this morning so my bed is calling me now lol !

I know we are all excited about the new catalogue (and waiting for orders to come) but I thought I would show you some items I have made for my hall since it has been decorated.



Even though Baby Blossoms has retired it is a set I will continue to use often and I wanted to show you that Stampin Up doesn't just have to be for cards..............

I bought this canvas picture.............





but decided I wanted some smaller ones to match, so with the help of my SU goodies I bought some plain canvasses and made my own !



Colours are Crumb Cake and Soft Suede and I have also used the Big Shot to cut out the Top Note die in chipboard



What do you think ? Good match eh?


I also made a little picture to go in this gorgeous frame...........


and gave this wire mannequin the SU touch with Fun Flowers, Boho Blossoms. Itty Bitty punches and some pearls.



Is it going a bit too far having a SU advert in your hall lol ! Hope you like x

No comments:

Post a Comment