Sunday 15 May 2011

Happy Birthday

Well,it's official I'm 21 albeit for the second time lol !




I was thinking about different life stages, eg in my first 21 years it was childhood thru the teenage years and I had just got together with now Hubby.

The second 21 has been marriage, the births of 2 lovely daughters and watching them grow and develop. I have a lot to celebrate and maybe we should all appreciate the special people in our lives.



Another person celebrating her birthday is fellow Jem, Lynda and this is the card I sent her..........







I decided to decorate the frame by cutting out the flowers from a scrap of Springtime Vintage paper and adding some Crystal Effects.


Hope you've had a lovely day too Lynda !


Thank you to everyone for the beautiful cards, I will show you them later in the week.


Off to eat some more cake and sort out the winner of my blog candy. I will be back in the morning with the result.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie! I'm sure Lynda loved it! Happy Birthday to you as well. I hope you had a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very happy birthday Julie :-)

    Hope you got lots of lovely cards & presents. Actually we all know about your crafty presents! Happy new Big Shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm a bit late Julie, but have a very Happy Birthday. Hugs Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fab day, a birthday wish is better late than never.... Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a lovely day, apologies I couldn't write who the card was for on my blog, but I couldn't remember which one I sent to whom once I had posted them! ;-) how dinny am I??
    Anyway, glad it got there ok x
    Birthday Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete