Tuesday 4 September 2012

Must try harder..

Evening all,

Well one daughter back to school and the other one is back tomorrow and it seems to have been the fastest summer holidays I can remember. My blogging report would definitely read 'must try harder' and I am hoping to get back to a more 'normal' routine across the next few days and talk to you on a more regular basis.

It is a very exciting time in the Stampin Up world, the new Autumn Winter catalogue launched on Saturday and I have added a link to the right so have a look through at some of the lovely goodies inside.
The retired list was also announced and it is definitely a case of going,going, gone and some things have sold out already ! So if you want something get in touch ASAP as you may be disappointed if you leave it too long.
One of the perks of being a demonstrator is that I have also had a peek at the new main catalogue and have also been able to pre order a few items to play with. If you would like to know about the other benefits of joining Stampin Up please email me to arrange a chat.




Today I have a gift bag to show you that I decorated with the gorgeous ( and hopefully still available at a bargain price ) Mocha Morning papers .............

Thiswas to be a retirement gift from an office collection so there was a piece of card for everyone to sign and I stamped some wrapping paper for the jewellery to be wrapped in.

Can you see the texture of this flocked paper -its definitely one to keep for stroking lol !

Last Wednesday I turned into 'domestic goddess' for the day, I had my card class in the morning and then in the afternoon I made a bouquet for a birthday at work and also made some cupcakes. What a fab day !

Anne (and any other sugarcraft experts) please look away now because, expert I'm not, but I did enjoy myself and they were well received.

Inspired by Pool Party and Pretty in Pink colour combination. Back soon x












1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie I think your cupcakes are fab and I would be pleased if I had made them. Love the bag you have done and the bouquet is gorgeous. Sounds like the perfect day. Anne x

    ReplyDelete