Thursday 13 September 2012

Bye Bye Beau Chateau

Evening all,

Can't believe how autumnal it has been today- was it really only Sunday that we were having a barbecue in the sunshine !
I apologise in advance for the quality of the photos today but it is getting to the time of year where the light disappears much too quickly.


Todays cards all use the lovely Beau Chateau papers. I love this colour combination and will be very sad to see them retire.

This one has been stamped with The Simply Soft hostess set. I must confess the original design didn't have the diagonal strips but it fell onto an inkpad during my class so I practised my belief that there are no mistakes- just add another layer lol !


Baroque motifs this time, was my favourite set a while ago.  The gorgeous new products mean I have regular new favourites !


Flight Of The Butterfly, one of my earliest Stampin Up purchases and where I learned the art of 2 step stamping although this card was done using the 'kissing' technique.


I also made a little basket using the Two Tags die, just the right size for some Ghiardelli chocolates.

Thank crunchie it's Friday tomorrow, another week has flown by. I went to the local garden centre at the weekend, the sun was blazing and as I stepped through the door I was greeted by 4 snow covered Christmas trees and Boots have got their gift sets in too ! Be warned Christmas is coming !






No comments:

Post a Comment