Saturday 8 September 2012

Cheerful Treat

Evening all,

Hasn't it been a beautiful day again ? It almost feels like summer lol !

Todays items have been made using the very bright and cheery hostess paper Cheerful Treat. If you want any of this paper you need to be really quick as it is only available to hostesses (or with an order of £150) until the end of the month or while stocks last. If you like what you see get in touch as soon as possible and I will arrange a crafty party for you.

This cupcake set is sadly retiring too but is still available at the moment.


The balloon little owl is holding has been 'paper pieced ' using a stamp from this set too.
The gorgeous teabag dispenser is inspired by one that Karen brought for us to make at the recent Shoebox Swap so thank you Karen !
You may just be able to see my teabags peeping out of the bottom. After spending ages studying all the various teabag boxes in Holland and Barrett the assistant came over and asked if he could help me. I explained I needed to know which teabags were packaged in individual sachets and he asked which flavour I would like. I got a very strange look when I replied it didnt matter about the flavour I was only concerned about the colour of the sachet lol !!!

Enjoy your weekend x



No comments:

Post a Comment