Saturday 18 February 2012

A Perfect match

Happy Saturday to you all !

Today is the last of my romantic themed posts - a couple of scrapbook pages.

When Hubby and I got married I knew he would love to wear his beloved 'Old Gold and Black' , (not the orange they play in now !!! ) As a surprise I told him the colour scheme for him and the bridesmaids etc was green and even got him to try the waistcoat etc on . The hire shop were brilliant and he was kept in the dark right until  he had to go and collect them for  the big day ! We did have a few confused looking guests who thought they had turned up at the wrong wedding - I must have done a good job of convincing everyone lol !

We even got married at 3 o'clock  on a Saturday, so he would know what time 'kick-off' was lol !!!'

Colours are Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and So Saffron. The crochet trim and pearls are just perfect for all things wedding related.


Stamps are I {heart} Hearts and Everything Eleanor.
Hope you enjoyed sharing my special day - just wish I could still fit in the dress lol !

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts Julie and so nice to 'see you'. Hope to see you in the flesh soon. Anne x

    ReplyDelete