Sunday 12 February 2012

Love is in the air

Hiya all,

Just a quickie today because it's half time and I am watching Wolves v West Brom on the telly. Up until the last minute Wolves were losing 1 - 0 but ( dare I say, undeservedly) they equalised so lets hope they can go on and win as Hubby and Sophie are daft enough to brave the cold to watch it live !

Anyway, as I promised I will show you what we made at my Wednesday class this week. We also welcolmed a new lady- hello Liz !

Colours are Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla and images are from Wedding Wheels and Marry Me. You probably can't see from this picture but the veil has been stamped again on vellum. We also made another card inspired by one I'd seen on Jules' blog. This is the wedding version but some of the ladies made it with red and turned it into a Valentine..........

Favour box is made with the Pillow Box die and tied with Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon.

Right off to watch the rest of the match- Come on Wolves! Regular readers will be pleased to hear he has now given up on the 'lucky pants' lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment