Tuesday 12 April 2011

Springtime Scrapbooking


Evening all,


I have been meaning to 'talk' to you all day but just never got round to it. Oh well, hopefully better late than never !


Today I am going to show you the scrapbook page I made at the training with Jules on Saturday.



I love these papers so much, I think I may need to order some more soon and I haven't had mine for a week yet ! The flowers are from the SU exclusive Fun Flowers die and those new big buttons are definitely on my wish list now !


Have also used the new Four Frames stamp set and the matching decorative label punch.


Regular readers will know that scrapbooking is all new to me but I am really enjoying it - so much so that I have made another page to go with this one.



I am so excited now I have actually got some pages in my new album ! If you live in the Cannock or surrounding areas and would like to have a go at scrapbooking, card making or even bag decorating lol , please get in touch !


Have also been making some cute little owls so pop back next time !

1 comment:

  1. Love it, it was great to see you again. keep in touch and again love it.

    ReplyDelete