Wednesday 1 August 2012

Olympic Success

Hiya all, hope you are all well

Anyone else finding the Olympics a distraction ? I put it on , just to see what's happening,  and then find its several hours later and I've got nothing done lol ! It's been fab to get some Gold medals today and I've really enjoyed watching the swimming each evening. Thought the opening ceremony was great, loved everything about the flame and was so impressed with the design of the equestrian fences. Keep it going Team GB !

Back to the crafting, bit behind with this one as it features the Everyday Enchantment papers that sadly disappeared yesterday. A timely reminder to stock up on all your favourite papers before its too late !



Colours are Bashful Blue, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.

During August Stampin Up have another amazing offer- a free stamp set with all orders of £60 and above and a very nice set it is too, contact me for more details.



Before I go, I wanted to share with you my Olympic moment..........


Okay so it wasn't mine but last year I was lucky enough to meet the very lovely Leon Taylor who won a diving silver medal in 2004 with Pete Waterfield (Tom Daley's current partner)

Leon was very interesting to talk to and without being asked he placed his precious medal around my neck !! Amazing so I can only imagine what it must be like to earn your own.

Lets hope we get to celebrate many more medals !

PS Just noticed my page views have gone over 25,000 today so it is definitely a Silver celebration- a big thank you to all my readers and I really love reading your comments x

No comments:

Post a Comment