Monday 19 March 2012

Spice Cake

Morning all and isn't it a beautiful one ?

No snow either like yesterday morning. Hope you all had a good Mother's Day, I did have a post for you yesterday but I've had a few technical problems with the photo so maybe it will appear again some other time.

Todays cards are using the Spice Cake papers and colours and are more masculine themed - I suppose I can't make pretty all the time lol !

Old meets new on this one as I have teamed a couple of retired products with the new Sprinkled Expressions stamp set. The For my Family set is brilliant for personalising family cards and also has some general greetings too.

The Owl Punch makes this a very quick card and the sentiment is from Oval All. Very quick and simple but does the job ?
One more card to show you - the special card my girls made for me................


Isn't it good ? Even a bit of 2 step stamping as well !

No comments:

Post a Comment