Wednesday 4 January 2012

Spring is here !

Ok , maybe not Spring but the new Spring Mini catalogue is launched today. Have you had a look ?  If not, why not lol !! Definitely worth a peek, some fab new stamp sets, gorgeous papers and really useful punches, something for everyone - oh and did I mention the new range of jewellery ?

It's great to have a Mini catalogue so early in the year so go on treat yourself  !  I have (hopefully) added a link if you click on the picture on the right.

My card today is another one using the Charming set. I think one of the reasons I love this set is because it has lots of different looks............

 I have used just one of the stamps today but love the geometric feel of this design. Makes a very bold centre for the flower doesn't it ?

Back soon with some more ideas x

1 comment:

  1. I love your flower centre Julie and what a lovely way to use this set! Happy new year to you and your family! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete