Thursday 26 January 2012

Charming with a difference

Evening all,

Sorry I've been missing this week- just been so busy and that included putting my latest order in and deciding on my freebies ! Yes FREEBIES, Stampin Up has got a wonderful offer on during the Sale-a-bration period and for every £45 you spend you get to choose from some free stamp sets or a set of papers.

Also if you decide to join Stampin Up at the moment you get to choose a free stamp set from the catalogue up to any value !!! As the starter kit only costs £119 this is an absolute bargain, so if you would like any more information please email me.

The card I am going to show you today is made from the Charming set (again) but looks different from its traditional look..............

Not what you were expecting eh ?

The paper is from the Flirtatious set and the embellishment is stamped from Charming then punched out with the Scalloped Oval punch and an Itty Bitty centre. Sentiment is from Party this Way and embossed with Melon Mambo powder.

I love how versatile this set is, definitely a must have !

Back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment