Friday 19 November 2010

Certainly Celery

Happy Friday (what's left of it )

Bit late for me today but I've had a really busy week !


On Wednesday evening we went to watch Sophie play guitar and a keyboard solo in her school concert. I know who was more nervous - and it wasn't Sophie !!!

She hasn't been playing long and the thought of all those people watching was terrifying for me lol ! I really started to panic as the acts progressed and it was her turn next but I needn't have worried she was absolutely fine !!

Very proud Mom moment !
I wonder is there ever an age when we stop worrying about them ?


Today was floristry day but I can't show you yet cos due to the fog today it hasn't been light enough to get a decent photo. Was going to show you last weeks but for some reason it won't upload so I'll have to try again another time.


Todays card was a bit of a strange request - a birthday card with gardening tools for a lady.


I managed to find a suitable embellishment in my stash and teamed it with Certainly Celery for a fresh, crisp look .............

Sentiment is from Oval All and I have used the scalloped oval punch, and Boho Blossoms and the bird punch to make the flower. Border strip has been cut from the pack of Design papers, which seem to be never ending ! I keep cutting bits off but the pack doesn't seem to be going down !

Enjoy your weekend x

1 comment:

  1. We never stop worrying about them Julie, I get like you when Leanne dances xx your card is gorgeous as ever xx

    ReplyDelete