Thursday 29 August 2013

Using the left overs

Morning all,

I'm up bright and early this morning, with lots to do. In theory with it being school holidays I should have more time but it doesn't work out that way ! I think it's because there is not a tight schedule to follow then there is no sense of urgency, eg the normal morning/ bathroom routine of showers, hair washing etc can take til mid morning by the time the girls decide to surface !

Still , I suppose they had better make the most of it as its back to school next week and we've still got the dreaded saga of school shoes to sort out ! At the moment we haven't got past stage 1, a pair that fits properly and then comes the worst bit , stage 2 -finding a pair that both they and I agree are suitable for school. Wish me luck !

Today also sees the launch of the new Stampin' Up Seasonal Catalogue and there are lots of goodies inside for Halloween and Christmas. I will add a link later but please contact me if you would like a 'real' copy.

Today's card is one that has been rescued from my desk. When cutting up or designing for my classes I often have scraps left or punched pieces because I've changed my mind and I don't like to throw pretty things away.

All the elements from this card were ready stamped /punched etc and just needed to be rescued and put together. How many cards do you have hiding on your desk ?

Colours are Island Indigo and Pistachio Pudding and the paper is from the Venetian Romance set. Proves the cast offs shouldn't just go in the bin lol.

Time to rally the troops, be brave and conquer the shoe mission - let battle commence !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment