Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Evening all,

I expect you are all to busy opening the sackfuls of cards and arranging the million bouquets of roses ? No, me neither but I always think its the little everyday things that count !


I decided to use the More Amore papers from the new Spring/Summer catalogue along with a stamp from the new That's the Ticket set- I love that set and am sure I will be using it a lot.


Sorry the picture is a bit blurry but I was waiting for it to be light enough before I rushed out of the door this morning and now it's too dark to take another one.


I put some little love hearts in the mini milk carton-  hope the messages are appropriate lol ! Colours are Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.

Hubby knows I am disapprove of the price of some of the nicer shop bought cards so he 'commissioned' Isabel to make one for me, knowing it would mean so much more. She hadn't seen the card I made but helped herself to some scraps from my desk and this is what she came up with.................



Lovely isn't it ? Think I might get her to design my next class !



So now we have matching His n Hers cards on the mantelpiece   - I ( heart) Stampin' Up ! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment