Wednesday 10 October 2012

Tell me what you want , really,really want !

Evening all,

Wednesday and class day again today, the weeks just seem to be getting faster and faster !

I had intended to show you what we've been up to today but by the time I'd realised I hadn't taken the photos, it was too dark so I will show you next time.

Instead todays offering is a door hanger we made a few weeks ago  with a certain bearded gentleman in mind .......


Like most punch art I'm not sure who is the original designer but I saw it on the blog of US demo Kirsteen Gill and really enjoyed making it.

It wont be long now til the real version will be visiting ( assuming you've been good of course lol ) so if you would like him to bring you some Stampin Up goodies just register your wish list with me, point your nearest and dearest in my direction, and I'll make sure you get what you (really, really ) want !!

Off to give Rudolph his tea lol !




No comments:

Post a Comment