Saturday 14 April 2012

Morning all,

I have a confession to make........... I have completely forgotten about blogging this week ! Please don't feel neglected, I'm blaming it on my routine being all mixed up with the Bank Holidays and the girls being off etc . Hours spent deciding over a large order of new SU goodies might also have had something to do with it lol !

Anyway, hope I'm forgiven and have will try to make it up to you this week.

Over the next few days 3 of Isabel's friends are reaching the grand age of 10. This double digit milestone means they're on the verge of becoming little ladies but still not quite as grown up as they think they are lol ! She requested 'cool' cards, nothing babyish and please don't use that bunny ! (she knows me too well ).

I was up with the lark this morning as Hubby has set off early for an away trip to Sunderland( relegation almost certain now but he keeps going ) so I thought I'd use peace (girls still asleep !) and crack on. This is what I came up with..............

The cupcake stamps,matching punch and the large scallop punch are only available til the end of this month so if you want them order ASAP to avoid disappointment. I don't normally mass produce my cards but these are so quick to do I soon whipped up three

I did make them individual by turning the designer paper over and the other way up for a slight variation. When Sleeping Beauty wakes up I'll check if they're 'cool' enough ?

I've now got a couple of cards to make for my niece who will be 7 on Friday- better go and get that bunny inked up lol !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment