Sunday 11 July 2010

Vintage Vogue

Wow, what a busy week! I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day at the moment.

Well my new goodies arrived ... at least part one of them.... my Stampin ' Up! Starter kit !!!!


I have been that busy I havent had long enough to play yet but I already have a big list of further items I want, no not want - NEED lol!

One of my chosen stamps sets was Vintage Vogue, this set is such good value at only £19.99 and is sooo pretty.

I have stamped the flower in Rose Red ink and used some of the matching design papers. The sentiment is from the very useful Oval All set and I have used my scalloped punch to add the frill.

Inside I have decorated the insert to match - I like to do this it just finishes the card off !

Must go , need to add something else to my wish list !

No comments:

Post a Comment